One Texas family is torn apart after unexpected death of teenage daughter.
A 14-year-old girl named Madison was pronounced dead on Sunday morning after she was electrocuted at her fathers residence in Lovington, New Mexico by her cell phone while taking a bath. In an attempt to warn others the family has released their tragic story hoping to prevent this from occurring to someone else.
A 14-year-old Texas girl is dead after she apparently tried to plug her cell phone charger into the phone while taking a bath.
The heartbroken family of Madison Coe announced her Sunday morning death in an effort to warn others of the danger. A burn mark on the teenager’s hand indicates the Lubbock, Texas, teen either grabbed her charging cell phone while she was in the bathtub, or she attempted to plug it in while taking a bath, her mother explained.
KCBD NBC11 in Lubbock reported the tragic news of the young girl’s death:
Madison had so much of her life ahead of her, as she made an impact on those around her with her positivity and kindness.
She was a basketball player and the number one chair with her tuba in the band at Terra Vista Middle School.
Madison recently graduated from 8th grade at Terra Vista Middle School in the Frenship Independent School District.